Certified System VPC-3300S with MIL Certifaction, Vehicle, Box PC
VPC-3300S is a In-Vehicle Networking Video Recorder Platform with Intel® Celeron® J1900 Processor SoC
Built as an In-vehicle NVR, the E13-certified VPC-3300 S is built with Power Ignition Control, wide temperature support of -20 ~ 70°C, wide operating voltage range of 9 ~ 36 V, and tested with the MIL-STD-810G standard for the utmost viability for vehicular use. The in-vehicle NVR also sports a fanless thermal solution that is less prone to breakdowns than its fanned counterpart.
Complemented by the quad-core Intel® Celeron® J1900, PoE, and built-in satellite navigation (GPS/BDS/GLONASS), the VPC-3300S in-vehicle NVR carries everything you need for computing on the road.
- In-Vehicle Networking Video Recorder Platform
- Fanless System
- 204-pin Single Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz SODIMM up to 8GB
- Intel® Integrated Graphics Engine Supports Dual Independent
- Display by VGA x 1, HDMI x 1
- Realtek® Ethernet Connection x 6 w/4 Port POE
- Mini-PCIe Socket x 3 (Full card size) , (1 x w/ USB)
- Built-in CAN 2.0B. Optional OBDII function (SAE J1939/J1708)(usb interface)
- E-Mark Ceritified