NanoCOM-SKU Computer On Modules Tritech COM Express Type 10 Module with the 6th Gen Intel® Core™ Series CPUs.
Traditionally powered by SoCs instead of a full-fledged processor due to the limited area, which measures 84 x 55 mm (equivalent to a business card), the NanoCOM-SKU, the latest entry to the company’s NanoCOM product line, greatly improves on that with an Intel® Core™ i7-6600U CPU, along with a maximum of 4 GB of onboard DDR4 memory while drawing about 18W of power in full loading, a string of feats still unheard of in the embedded community. SKUs with other Core processors and RAM are also available.
- Intel® Core™ i7-6100U series SOC
- Onboard 4GB DDR4 memory
- Gigabit Ethernet x 1
- 18/24-bit Single-Channel LVDS LCDs/eDP, DDIx1
- High Definition Audio Interface
- SATA x 2
- USB3.0 x2, USB2.0 x 8
- PCI-Express〔x1〕 x 3
- GPIO x 8, SMbus, I2C, LPC
- COM Express Mini size, type 10, 84mm x 55mm