GENE-BT06 COM Module Intel Atom Processor
Building on one of the most popular form factors in today’s computing landscape, the 3.5” GENE-BT06 has everything any in-vehicle solutions has to offer: Soldered connections rather than wired one for sturdiness in high shock/ vibration settings; Wide operable voltages in observation of fluctuating voltages in vehicles; Compactness for easy installation; and different SKUs for users demanding different performance levels.
The CPU is now located at the solder side of the board and is accompanied by a heat spreader. Compared with the use of a heat sink in previous models, this change reduces vertical space needed while still retaining effective heat dissipation, making it more conducive for usage in confined spaces. The CPU, along with other components such as RAMs, is soldered onto the board for a sturdier connection when used in high shock/ high vibration environments.
- Intel® Atom™ E3845/ E3825 and Celeron® Processor SoC
- Onboard Memory Max. 4 GB
- CRT, 18/24-bit Dual-Channel LVDS LCD, HDMI (DP Co-lay with HDMI/CRT, Optional)
- 2 CH Audio
- SATA 3.0 Gb/s x 1 & mSATA (co-lay with Mini-Card)
- Support 8-bit Digital I/O, USB2.0 x 3 , USB3.0 x 1
- COM x 4 (RS-232 x 2, RS-232/422/485 x 2)
- Mini-Card Slot x 2 (Full-size x 1, Half-size x 1)
- Wide DC Support 9~24V
- Supports TPM (Optional)
- 4/5/8-wire Resistive Touch Screen Controller (Optional)
- Solder Design For System Assembly and Thermal
- Optional Accessories