DDR SODIMM industrial systems, Wide Temperature DRAM modules are best suited for applications that must work in extreme temperatures. These modules use industrial-grade SDRAM components with 30u” gold finger to ensure that the memory maintains its high-quality signal, even at temperatures as low as -40ºC or as high as 85ºC.
- JEDEC standard 2.6V +/- 0.2V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 200-pin
- 2 bit pre-fetch
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Bi-Directional data strobe with one clock cycle
- Auto Refresh (CBR) and Self Refresh Modes support.
- SDRAM operating temperature range -40°C ≤ TA ≤ +85°C
- Gold Finger 30μ”
- RoHS Compliant