DDR LONG DIMM
DDR LONG DIMM Storage and Memory Embedded Long-Dimm Tritech
DDR LONG DIMM modules are general DRAM modules meant to be used as standard products for general embedded applications. These modules are compliant with JEDEC standards and available in DDR1, DDR2, and DDR3.
- JEDEC standard 2.6V +/- 0.2V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 184-pin
- 2 bit pre-fetch
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Bi-Directional data strobe with one clock cycle
- Auto Refresh (CBR) and Self Refresh Modes support.
- Gold Finger 3μ”
- RoHS Compliant
- Data rate 266 MT /s, 333 MT /s, 400 MT /s
- Function Non-ECC Unbuffer Memory