BOXER-6852 Fanless Embedded Box PC with Intel® QM87 Chipset and PCIe Expansion
The BOXER-6852 is made for the factory floors with its array of electrical protection, which includes over-voltage, low-voltage, surge, reverse polarity and short circuit protection, and inclusion of isolated COMs ports. Its operating temperatures stretches from -20°C to 60°C, a range wider than similar products on the market, and adopts a cable-free design to enhance reliability. In addition, with two additional PCI/ PCIe expansion slots, creating a well-rounded system with modules and peripheral cards is never easier.
- Reliable System with Cable-less Design
- Intel® Core™ i5-4402E (2.7 GHz)
- Mini-Card Slot x 2 (USB & PCIe Signal) & PCIe [x1] x 2
- Rich I/O with Proctection
- Isolated RS-232/422/485 x 2