VIA AMOS-3003 with the Nano® X2 E-Series dual-core processor
The VIA AMOS-3003 is a low power, ultra-compact system solution with a ruggedized chassis that provides customers with all the latest features and digital media standards required for data collection terminals for fleet and delivery management, as well as machine-to-machine controllers and a host of other industrial automation applications.
With its ultra-compact compact ruggedized design, rich networking connectivity options, and a host of extendable I/O options, the VIA AMOS-3003 provides an ideal solution for broad spectrum of embedded, IoT, and machine-to-machine applications and industrial automation.
- 1.2GHz VIA Nano® X2 E-Series dual-core processor
- Wide input voltage range supporting 9V~30V DC-in
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet, optional Wi-Fi and dual 3G SIM card support
- Legacy I/O support including COM and GPIO
- Support for dual independent VGA + HDMI displays